Friday, February 25, 2022

February 24, 2022

 Thursday February 24, 2022

Blog time noon at Panera

Up this morning at 0700.  My iPad kept flashing news of Russia attacking Ukraine.  Not good news.

At home calisthenics before breakfast.  Filled up the bird feeders.  The corn in the backyard was untouched.  The temp was in teens so I bundled up before driving to Y.

Nancy left 30 minutes before me to attend a class at MVP.

Kim will be here this morning to clean.  First time in several months.

Once again the Y’s parking lot was full but the individual work out areas were empty.

Calisthenics and rode stationary bike before shower. Drove to Panera for coffee and bagel.  Got out iPad and 

1. read the Alpena News 

2. Checked emails 

3. finished yesterday’s blog and started todays.

Left Panera at 1215

At home Nancy and I headed to the strip mall at the end of 28th Street.  Nancy visited the Dollar Tree and I bought another bag of bird seed at Chow Hound.

This afternoon Nancy has a 1400 PT appointment.  Her foot doctor prescribed physical therapy for her foot and leg.

Quick lunch and then filled bird feeders.  I also picked up corn cobs that had been picked clean and put out new cobs. The area where I put the cobs is steep.  Today I slipped on the ice, no damage. 

The temperature was in mid 20s but the sidewalks and roads were dry.  I pumped up the tires on the Cannondale and took a short bike ride.  It felt good.  I have major league Spring Fever.

No nap today.  Finished the afternoon reading the papers.

Nancy fixed chicken noodle soup for dinner.  Also had a dish of strawberries.  

The news tonight had sketchy reports from the Ukraine.  The President did make a TV address this afternoon.  Kind of tepid.

Tonight we finished the last two episodes of Reacher.  Liked this show.  

Checked Courtyard at 2200 and everything was clear.



No comments: