Friday, February 11, 2022

February 10, 2022

 Thursday February 10, 2022

Blog time 1700 sitting in office

Up this morning at 0700.  Nancy was up before me and headed out for her early morning class at MVP.

Today was another yucky day.  Temps in 30s with humidity.

I did the at home calisthenics before breakfast.  Drove to the Y.

I was surprised at how busy the Y was on a Thursday.  Most of the members were attending a class.  I have never attended a class at any health club.

Performed calisthenics, 28 minutes, and rode stationary bike for 16 minutes.  Showered and drove to Panera.

Got my coffee and baguette before sitting down for some reading.  Left Panera at noon.  

At home I picked up Nancy and drove to D&W so she could get some veggies.  We need our veggies.

Quick lunch and then I made a quick trip to Costco.

Helped Nancy print out some material for tomorrow’s Book Club.  

Veronica sent us a questionnaire for the Long Beach Poly baseball team.  It is a fund raiser.  I had to call Veronica to have her help me get started.  

For dinner tonight we drove to Sundance Grill.  I had fish and chips and a glass of wine.  Nancy had a sandwich.  Sundance was empty.

At home we spent time working on the Long Beach Poly questionnaire.  Finished the evening watching “Sister Boniface” on BritBox.  I slept through the entire show.

The temperature was 32 when checked the Courtyard at 2200.


No comments: