Friday, February 18, 2022

February 17, 2022

Thursday February 17, 2022

Blog time 1630 sitting in living room

Up at 0700 this morning.  Checked outside and the temperature had dropped to 30.  Twenty degree temperature change from yesterday.

Nancy thinks her iPad is not working properly.  Her background is very dark like she has a weak battery.  Agreed to drive her to the Apple store after the Y.  She might need a new iPad.  Put Debbie on notice.

At home calisthenics followed by oatmeal w/banana breakfast.  Drove to the Y.  Calisthenics, 16 minutes on stationary bike before shower.  

After Y drove to Panera got my coffee and baguette before settling down.  This morning I brought my mini because I was not going to do any typing.  After reading my emails and the Alpena News I packed up.

Nancy said she still thinks she has a weak battery.  We drove to Apple Store.  Told the greeter our problem and he showed us how to lighten up the background.  It was very simple.  I was embarrassed that I did not know how to change background lighting or use “settings”.

On way home we stopped at Fidelity.  At home I could not get our statement to print.  No problem at Fidelity.  He ran a copy for  us using the same screen I could not get to print at home.  Will have to check my printer connections at home.

Dropped Nancy off at home.  I then drove to Meijer’s to get some supplies.

Lunch and then feed the birds and deer.  Last night the deer finally visited.  They were hungry because the cobs were stripped clean.

For the rest of the afternoon I worked on taxes.

Nancy had a busy day of the phone.  

Before dinner Kathy Kothe called from Indiana.  They talked for an hour.  I think they got caught up.

For dinner we drove to Shepard’s Grill.  Nancy had a bowl of pea soup and I had a Lake Perch sandwich.  We were surprised at how empty the place was.  I like Shepard’s Grill it has a nice neighborhood bar atmosphere.

After dinner Nancy’s college friend Karen Horlings called from Fl.  Once again Nancy talked for nearly an hour.  I think they also got caught up.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  We gave a positive report.

Tonight we watched an episode of Reacher on Prime.

It was snowing when checked the Courtyard at 2200.  

 

No comments: