Wednesday, February 16, 2022

February 15, 2022

 Tuesday February 15, 2022

Blog time 1230 sitting in living room

Up this morning at 0700.  The temperature was 18 with light snow.

Nancy headed out early for her class at MVP.  I did the at home calisthenics before my oatmeal with banana breakfast.

Drove to the Y.  Light crowd at Y.  This week I am finally back to 100% of my calisthenics routine.  I also rode 3 miles on stationary bike and walked 0.6 miles.  Showered and headed to Panera.  Not many folks at Panera, maybe because it is so cold.

After getting my coffee and baguette I checked emails and morning news.  Russia vs Ukraine still dominates.

At noon I packed up and headed home.  This afternoon we have a 1400 meeting with our Wells Fargo Advisor.  Quick lunch before heading to WF.  

Our meeting went well.  Our main concern was avoiding probate.  It look like we are ok.  

Tonight Nancy fixed Shepard’s Pie for dinner.  It was good.

After the news watched final episode of “Queens of Mystery”.  We rated the show as very good.

Checked Courtyard at 2200.  Everything ok.  The temperature will stay above freezing for the next couple of days.  

No comments: