Wednesday, July 28, 2021

July 27, 2021

Tuesday July 27, 2021

Blog time noon at Panera

Up at 0630.  Nancy is going swimming this morning.  I do calisthenics before my oatmeal breakfast.  After breakfast head out on a 10.5 mile bike ride.

At home I shaved and showered.  

The maintenance folks had just arrived and they seem to be on top of the water problem.  

Got back on bike and headed to Panera, a distance of about 0.8 miles.  Ordered coffee and bagel before starting my morning routine.  At noon I headed home.

I cleaned up my desk before lunch.  Lunch as always was yogurt, with bottle of Ensure and a croissant.

At 1430 Nancy and I headed to Costco.  Nancy picked up her prescription.  We purchased eye drops, Cheerios and miniNaan.

I did watch some of the Olympics this afternoon.  Seems strange without the crowd noise.

This and that:

We have lost 45 minutes of daylight since June 22.

The baby Robin nesting on our yard light has left the nest.  It is ok.   I see it walking around and sitting in some low lying bushes.  It can barely fly.  The mother is bringing it food.  The baby looks healthy.

The heat continues,  when the temperature reached 85 I turned on the AC.  Will turn off when we head to bed.

The Feds are confusing everyone with their new mask mandate.  If masks are required in schools there will be a major backlash.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed a pork chop with dressing and peas.  Very good.

Tonight we watched an episode of Line of Duty.  We had not seen this show for several months so it took awhile to get up to speed.  We now will watched a series from start to finish with no break.

It was still in high 70s when checked court yard at 2200.  

Debbie Facetimed this evening.  We gave a positive report.

  


No comments: