Thursday, July 22, 2021

July 21, 2021

 Wednesday July 21, 2021

Blog time 1030 sitting in Panera

The alarm goes off at 0615.  Nancy has early classes at MVP. This afternoon she is working at the Gardens.

Today will be a cloudy cool day.  High temp only 70.

Wednesday is my easy day so I do calisthenics at 50%.  Immediately after calisthenics I got on bike and took a 10 mile ride.

While on my ride I received a call from Plumber Don Somerdyke.  He knew a man who could TV our sewer line and would send me a txt with the number.

We think that either the downstairs toilet or groundwater leaking through a crack in the basement wall is the source of our water leak.  So we will not  use downstairs water facilities until problem solved.  

I cleaned up at the kitchen sink using just a wash cloth.  I think the kitchen water supply is isolated from the downstairs water.  

I drove the Fusion to Panera.  Ordered a bowl of oatmeal and croissant.  Checked email and messages.

Left Panera at 1100 and headed to D&W to purchase Fiber One cereal.  Bought 4 boxes.

Nancy wrote me a check to cover the cost of our water repairs.  Drove to bank to deposit check.

Lunch and then a quick nap.

Activities this afternoon:

Did a load of laundry.

Gathered up trash and recyclables and took to curb.

Finished reading all the news apps on my iPad.

Downloaded several books to Kindle and iPad.

Wednesday night, so we had Cheerios and fresh  blueberries.

Watched the news and then an episode of Jack Irish.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

Nancy and AJ have exchanged txt messages.  Missy and AJ are in Boston.  AJ’s friend Grace has joined them.

It was still light when I checked the front yard at 2130.  The days are getting shorter.  We now have 14h49’ of daylight.

I was in bed by 2200 tonight.  The earliest in quite a while.  Started reading the book I downloaded today.


No comments: