Saturday, July 17, 2021

July 16, 2021

Friday July 16, 2021

Blog time 1220 at Panera

Nancy has an early MVP class so I set the alarm for 0630.  Nancy left at 0700.

I did all my calisthenics at home.  Breakfast of oatmeal and banana.  

Hopped on my Cannondale Bad Boy and took my 10.5 mile route.  No critters were seen.  At home I showered and then drove to Panera.

 As usual Panera was cold.  I took a sweater.  If not for the real cheap coffee I would find another coffee house.

Left Panera at noon and headed home.  Quick lunch and then we drove to the Tanger’s Outlet Mall.  I bought a pair of Sketchers cushioned shoes.  Nancy came up empty handed.

I finished the afternoon with a nap.  

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed a Cod TV dinner she had purchased at Trader Joe’s.  Also had peas, cottage cheese and cup of fresh fruit.  

Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

Tonight we watched episode 8 of Bosch.  Two more episodes to go in the final season.

Finished the evening watching New Tricks.  I think we have about our 8 more seasons.  Good! New Tricks is my favorite show.

Robins have made a nest on top of our automatic courtyard light.  So far we have not seen any chicks.  I want to look in the nest but Nancy say no.  If chicks hatch will they have time to mature before their parents head south?

When I make my evening courtyard check the automatic light comes on and the Robin takes off.  After I make the yard inspection the Robin returns to the nest.

Speaking of birds we had a dead cardinal on our deck.  We think it crashed into our slider window.  I disposed of the body after saying an appropriate prayer.  



No comments: