Sunday, July 18, 2021

July 17, 2021

 Saturday July 17, 2021

Blog time 1700 sitting in office

Up this morning at 0700.  We dressed and drove to The Gathering Place for breakfast.  When we arrived the place was empty.  When we left 45 minutes later the place was full.  

The food is good.  Nancy had a Western Omelette and I had oatmeal with scrambled egg.  We both had coffee and raisin toast.

Nancy wants another house plant so we drove to Fruitbasket Flowerland.  Wasted time the place was not yet open. 

Nancy started the laundry and I put on bike clothes and headed to Ada.  Stopped at Ada Bike.  The store is completely out of inventory.  If I wanted to order a new bike I would probably not receive it until 2023.  Sad.  

To avoid some steep hills I took the long route home.  Total miles today, 14.5

Showered and shaved before lunch.  This afternoon I finished reading the news.  I have subscribed to Apple’s A+ News.  It provides me with headline stories from USA, UK and Canadian papers.  Good investment.

Found time this afternoon for a nap.  

For dinner I drove to JT’s Pizza for a medium ham and pineapple pizza.  Very, very good.

Talked with both Debbie and Missy this evening.  Nancy also had a talk with Akerke.

Missy and Akerke are headed to the East Coast next week.  They are leaving on Monday’s Red Eye.

For viewing this evening we watched an episode of Brokenwood Mysteries.  This season the episodes have not been very good.  Finished the evening  watching episode 7 of Bosch.  One more episode left in what they claim is their final season.

Noted a bright half moon when I made my 2200 check of our courtyard.  Good News! the Robins finally have chicks in their nest.



No comments: