Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 20, 2021

 Tuesday July 20, 2021

Blog time 1740 sitting in office

Slept in until 0700.  Nancy is swimming this morning.  Today will be another warm day with high temps in mid 80s. 

I do my calisthenics and the head out on a short bike ride.  I took the Bianchi bike because the Cannondale is in the shop.  As soon as I got home I had Nancy drive me to Ada Bike.  I picked up the Cannondale and pedaled home.  Total miles today 15.

Shaved and showered and then Nancy and I headed out on some errands.  First stop Sam’s Club.  We wanted to get some Fiber One cereal but they were out.  We did buy a pack of croissants.  We also split a cup of frozen yogurt.  

Next stop was Staples.  I want to buy several crates so put clothes in.  No crates.  Final stop Dick’s Sporting Good.  Nancy bought a pair of swim glasses.

At home:

Nancy noted water in the Cedar Closet.  We clean it up.  Also moved all our clothes out of the Cedar Closet.  Bummer.

Took a nap

Called McDonald Plumbing to have them TV our sewer line. They are so busy they cannot do the work until early August.  We might have to take our showers at the Y and MVP.  If things get worse we might even have to say in an Extended Stay Hotel.  This of course is worse case.

This evening after the news Nancy watched Call the Midwives on Netflix.  I sat in living room and finished my reading and blog.

Together we watched another episode of New Tricks.  As I said many times my favorite show.

Checked the front yard at 2200. Everything is ok.  Noted the orange colored moon.  The Weatherman on Channel 8 said the orange color was caused by smoke from Canadian forest fires.

Debbie FaceTimed this evening to see how we are doing.  Except for our water in basement problem we are doing ok.

Missy has been sending us photos from Massachusetts.  She had lunch with her Aunt Peg and her family.  Peg is Nancy’s sister.  She and AJ are having a good time.



No comments: