Thursday, April 19, 2018

Wednesday April 18, 2018

Wednesday April 18, 2018

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Wednesday my easy day.  Slept in today until 0645, it was light when I first went out.  Temperature was 30 but should reach mid 40s later today.

Nancy headed out early for a 0715 class at MVP.  I had breakfast at home and Nancy was home before I left.  She said it was a short class and like me she was winding down before tomorrow’s trip to South America.

Today I rode my bike to the Y.  I took the shorter 5 mile route.  Performed some mild exercises before heading to Panera.

Sad to hear about Barbara Bush’s passing.  She was a class lady.  Married over 70 years to the same man.  What a novel concept.  I thought that Barbara Bush was unique in being the wife and mother of a president. But I forgot about Abigail Adams.  Another great lady.

Why can’t POTUS meet with the Japanese Prime Minister in DC instead of his Florida resort.  It looks like a conflict.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon.  She said they were busy.

For first time in a week I took Ms P on a walk.  She was glad to get out.

Lunch and then trash and laundry before a nap.  When Nancy got home we headed downstairs and downloaded our boarding passes to our iPhones for tomorrow’s flight.   Ain’t technology great.

Light dinner tonight.  Both Debbie and Missy FaceTimed tonight to wish me a happy birthday and safe trip.

We watched an episode of Heart Guy followed by Bosch before turning in.






No comments: