Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Monday April 9, 2018

Monday April 9, 2018

Blog time 1110 at Panera

It was 32 when first went out this morning and at 1110 it is still 32.  Nancy left early this morning for a class at MVP.  I think MVP’s new Spring schedule has most classes Nancy likes starting earlier.  Nancy has lunch today with the Blodgett Gift Shop alumni.

I had breakfast and then headed out to the Y.  Snow was predicted for this morning but it was dry when I started.  It started snowing about 30 minutes into my ride.  I was glad I had my rain pants on.  I took my 7.5 mile warm weather route to the Y.  Calisthenics and stretches at the Y before heading to Panera.

The Bots on the Bay robotics contest held at AHS this weekend was a big success.  The contest was in the school’s gym and photos showed a large crowd.

Has POTUS backed himself into a corner? He has mocked President Obama for his “line in the sand” comment regarding Syria’s use of chemical weapons.  Now with this weekends report of another chemical attack by Syria is forcing POTUS’s hand.  

Headed home in light snow.  Showered and then lunch.  Nancy arrived soon after me.  She said her lunch at Omelette Shop was attended by 10 ex-buyers for the Blodgett Hospital Gift Shop.

I spent the afternoon in the office doing odds and ends.  Later I drove to the Apple Store.  The Apple Store was nearly empty as was the mall.  I guess the best time to mall shop is late on a Monday afternoon.

Light dinner and then some TV news.  We watched an episode of Call the Midwife before Nancy turned in.  I stayed up and watched another Babylon Berlin show.


No comments: