Saturday, April 21, 2018

Thursday April 19, 2018

Thursday April 19, 2018

Blog time 1145 sitting in office.

Today is our long travel day.  I slept in until 0700.  It was 31 and sunny when we headed out this morning.  A trace of snow last night.  Nancy and I started to walk to Panera when we hit an ice patch.  Nancy slipped and she said she was heading home and driving to Panera.  I continued walking.  We both commented on how busy Panera was.

I had my standard oatmeal breakfast and Nancy had just a coffee.  At home I called Metro cab and they were full as was Calder cab.  I downloaded the Uber app but got confused on ordering a cab for later today.  I called Uber’s local office but no answer.  In the meantime Nancy called our house sitter and she will drive us.

1500 left for airport and checked in and passed through security with no problems.  Atlanta airport was busy we took train to international terminal.  Plane for Chile was on time.  Nancy and I lucked out we were in a three seat row and the middle seat was vacant.  This gave us more room.  

Next blog will be from Chile.  Stay tuned!


No comments: