Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Monday April 2, 2018

 Monday April 2, 2018

Blog time 1020 at Panera

Stop with the cold, it was 20 when I first went out but it looked to be a sunny day.  This time of year the sun warms thing up quickly.

Nancy has a 0730 MVP class so she was up early.  She also has an 1130 lunch with Carol Masten and Becky Verker.

Because of the cold I did all my calisthenics and stretches at home.  I left home at 0830 and the sun was just beginning to warm things up.  I took my 2 mile route to Panera.  Had an oatmeal breakfast.  For the next two weeks at Panera I get a free bagel.

I think a lot of folks have given POTUS some slack in hopes he will settle down as he gets more experience.  But he has not learned any self control.  He has now destroyed all this well of tolerance.  The tank is empty.

Read some news and then headed out on an eleven mile bike ride.  The temperature was 35 up from 20 earlier.  Temperatures above freezing made a bike ride pleasant.

At home showered and then quick lunch.  Nancy had a pleasant lunch with Carol and Becky.  She gave a rave review to the cafe at Schuler Books.  

This afternoon we headed to Integrity Tax Group to pick up our tax returns.  We paid our bill and signed a form allowing Integrity to electronically submit our returns.  On our way home we stopped at D&W so Nancy could mail a package.

I finished my outside activities with a mile walk.  Took a short nap before dinner.  We had a light dinner followed by the news.  We will watch a streaming show before switching to the UM game.  It does not start until 2130.  I don’t think I will watch entire game because 2200 is my normal bedtime.  Go Blue!




No comments: