Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday December 3, 2014

Wednesday December 3, 2014 I set the alarm for 0645 so Nancy could attend an early class at MVP. Today is my easy day. I slept in. For breakfast I pedaled to the Omelette Shop in Breton Village. We had a light dusting of snow last night. The ride was brutal because of a strong wind. I had oatmeal and eggs. Tomorrow night Nancy and I are going to a Christmas Gala at Meijer’s Garden. I have to wear a suit so I stopped at Fitzgerald’s to see if my three button suit is in style. It is not. I have several two button suits and they are still acceptable wear. I think I will wear my gray suit. I stopped at Macatawa Bank to get into our safe deposit box. Nancy needed some jewelry for tomorrow night. It was a pleasant ride home because I had the wind at my back. Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon. I got in the Cobalt and ran several errands. I am looking for a short book case to set along side of my desk. I stopped at Art Van. They had one but it was too pricey. I stopped at Sears to get a key made and then the Apple Store. I checked out a keyboard for my MacBook Air. I am now using a 22” monitor and would like a free standing keyboard. Had a late lunch and then took a short nap. Took Ms P on a short walk. She does not like these cold days especially with a strong wind. We texted several times with Missy. She is having nose surgery on Dec 22 or 23. Nancy and I will arrive in LA on the 22nd. We hope we can watch AJ while she recovers. It is going to be a Netflix night. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: