Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday December 8, 2014

Monday December 8, 2014 Up at normal time. Nancy to MVP and I head downstairs. After calisthenics I Pedal to Panera for coffee. I left Panera at 0930 and head to MVP. The pool was crowded this morning. I got the last lane. Swam 30 minutes. Pedaled straight home. Temp were in 30s with no sun. Perfect riding conditions for me. I have several errands to run before lunch. First stop was Best Buy to see about getting a MacBook Air keyboard. They did not have so I headed to Woodland Mall. I stopped at Macy’s and bought a pair of chino’s. Next I stopped at the Apple Store and got the keyboard. Apple Store was crowded. At the Sprint Store I bought Nancy a new iPhone 6. Will pick up Wednesday. Stopped at Kentwood Office Furniture to see about buying a cart. They did not have any. Finally I stopped at Meijer’s to get milk. Nancy and I arrived home about the same time. Nancy had lunch with some friends from the gift shop. I had a quick lunch and then took a nap. It started to snow about 1600. No walk for Ms P today. I spent some time trying to get my new keyboard to work. Finally I gave up and had dinner and watched news. After the news I headed downstairs and tried to connect keyboard. No luck! Brought the Air and keyboard upstairs and the keyboard connected instantly. Maybe Nancy’s keyboard was getting confused with a new keyboard in the neighborhood. Debbie suggested I bring the computer up last night. I am a slow learner. Snow tonight and tomorrow morning and then the rest of the week is dry. Nothing on network TV tonight. It will be a netflix evening.

No comments: