Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday December 15, 2014

Monday December 15, 2014 You might have noticed that lately I have written some posts on my mini iPad. It is hard to type on the mini so I use what I call a list format. It is poor grammar but it sure is easy. Our alarm is broken so we overslept. Nancy hurried to MVP for a class and I did the at home calisthenics. I have noticed that since the loss of 15 pounds the calisthenics are easier. Not really a brilliant observation. I rode the bike to Panera. After a quick cup of coffee I headed to MVP. Our December, so far, has been a real pussy cat. The low temperature last night was 45. Today was mostly dark and gloomy. The mild temps make it hard to know what to wear. The pool today was very crowded. I had to share a lane but did get my 30’ in. As soon as I got home I got in the Cobalt and ran some errands. First stop Meijer’s. I bought some shaving and dental supplies for our upcoming trip to CA. I also bought some Win Shuler soft cheese. Next I stopped at Costco to buy some long underwear bottoms. Costco every years stocks winter underwear, top and bottoms. They are a wool blend and very inexpensive. They were sold out and no new supplies until next year. At home took Ms P on her 1.25 mile walk. I had a late lunch, 1400. Took a short nap and then walked around the block. Today on my walk I met a neighbor. He and his wife have lived in their condo for just a year. He is the youngest neighbor I met. Light dinner and then some TV. We will watch the new season of “Major Crimes” on TNT.

No comments: