Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday December 6, 2014

Saturday December 6, 2014 Up at usual time, Bob and Nancy tried breakfast at “New Beginnings”. It is real close to the condo. We both gave it a C-. Today was another mild day with temps in the mid 30s. I rode my bike to Macatawa Bank near Breton Village to return Nancy’s jewels to the deposit box. Pedaled across the street to have coffee at Breton Village. Today’s WSJ had several articles on the Middle East. These articles only reinforced my belief that we should not in any way be involved. Iraq’s army which we trained is a failure. The Shite Militia’s which we consider the bad guys are now fighting ISSA another bad guy. Assad’s Syria, bad guy, is fighting ISSA. So is Assad now a good guy. I don’t think so! I say get out now but who listens. I want to be King for a week. This afternoon Nancy and I ran some errands. I stopped at Meijer’s to pick up my eye medicine. We then stopped at a strip mall and Nancy went to Dollar General and I visited Office Max. Nancy’s visit was successful and mine was not. At home I took a nap and then Ms P and I went on our 1.25 mile walk. Great day for a walk. We had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. It was jammed but we got a table in front of a fire place. I had chili and Nancy had a beef dip. I think it will be a Netflix evening with brief stop to check on the OSU/UW game. I don’t like these conference playoffs. Last nights game between Oregon and AZ was a bust. Only 45,000 folks attended.

No comments: