Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday December 13, 2014

Saturday December 13, 2014 This morning I pedaled to the Omelette Shop for breakfast. I left before the sunrise at 0800. I have a built-in light on the bike so I had to use it. The temperature has been above 32 all day. A fog seems to have parked over GR. I beat the crowd at the Omelette Shop so I had no trouble getting a seat. When I left at 1000 the wait for a seat was 20 minutes. I am looking for a nice full zip wool sweater. I stopped at both Jos Banks and Fitzgerald’s and they did not sell them. I will order one next week from Orvis. On my way home I stopped at Macatawa Bank to put our new condo deed in the safe deposit box. I wonder do any of our kids even know we have a safe deposit box. Probably should let them know. Nancy has been unhappy with the lights in the kitchen and living room. This morning we stopped at the Lighting Center and bought four new lights. In January we will have our electrician, Phil Dougherty, install them. Speaking of changes to the condo I have had a request in to a fireplace company to convert the ground floor fireplace to a heat generating unit. I stopped several times and he has said that we were next in line. I will stop Monday and if I get no response I will buy an electric space heater. At home I took Ms P on her walk. After a quick lunch I took a nap. It is now misting so I will not go on another walk. For dinner tonight we are going to Russ’s. Did you know Nancy’s friend Kathi who has lived in GR over 60 years has never been to Russ’s. Quick change of plans, we went to Panera instead of Russ’s. It was raining and Panera was much closer. Nancy had a cup of chicken noodle soup and I had a bowl of chili and half a tuna fish sandwich. Nothing on network TV so we will watch some netflix. We will make it an early evening because tomorrow is a busy day.

No comments: