Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday December 20, 2014

Saturday December 20, 2014 Up at 0700 and walked to Sundance for ham and eggs. It was clear but cold this morning, 18. It was such a nice day that on my way home I added an extra 1.5 miles to the walk. Nancy busy doing chores so I decided to run errands. I am looking for a nice money clip and a pair of walking shoes. First stop Groskopfs to look for money clip. I showed the owner my magnetic clip. I told him I thought magnets would upset my phone. He gave me a lecture on the safety of my clip. He talked me out of getting a new clip. Mine was fine. I looked in Bill and Paul’s for walking shoes. Nothing. I drove to Woodland Mall also had no luck finding shoes. Same at MC and Gazelle. I did buy some swim goggles at Gazelle. I had a quick lunch and then resumed packing for the CA trip. I gave my old high school friend Tom Cassell a call. Tom retired to Alpena and is enjoying life. We talked for over an hour. At 1500 I took a walk around the block. Nancy and I had an early dinner at Rose’s in EGR. We arrived at 1600 and had no trouble getting a table. The food was great. It is now 1800 and I am going upstairs to watch the news. On these short days I hope everyone is finding time to get their 30 minutes in.

No comments: