Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday May 28, 2014

Today for the first time in a month I attended Breakfast Club. We had a very light turnout. Today the speaker was the Poet Laureate of Grand Rapids. He was really good. It was one of our better programs. After BC I stopped by the Farmer's Market and bought some rhubarb. Nancy will make some rhubarb sauce. After dropping off the rhubarb I got on my bike and headed to the Kava House. I spent about an hour reading the WSJ and drinking my coffee. When we move I will have to find a coffee house within bike range of the condo. I think a Panera Bread is nearby. Nancy has to work at the Garden's this afternoon. She left about 1230. The AC man stopped by about 1300. He had to put a new fuse in the unit and change some old wires. The AC is now working. Just as soon as we get the AC fixed the temperature drops. It is now just 70 and the low tonight will be 52. Hardly AC weather. I plan on a two mile walk this evening. We will finish our Costco chicken tonight. Not much on TV so we will watch another episode of Midsomer Murders on Netflix.

No comments: