Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday May 10, 2014

I thought the flu and cold season was over. I developed a cold last night so I slept in until 0800. Nancy did not want to go out for breakfast so I got on the bike and pedaled to Bill's for oatmeal. After breakfast I pedaled around Reeds Lake. When I got home Nancy was busy cleaning out the upstairs cedar closet. I must have made 25 trips out to the garage with bags of trash or bags for Goodwill. Once the car was filled and headed to Goodwill. It was 1400 when Nancy declared the job done. She deserves a medal. I was tired so I took a shower and then a nap. We are replacing the mattress and box springs on our bed. I just texted Debbie and she told me the brand of her new mattress and box springs. Today has been a beautiful spring day. The leaves on the trees are 90% out and the temperature was a perfect 66. For dinner tonight we are going to Brann's or Sundance. Both are near our new condo. After dinner we will watch some Netflix.

No comments: