Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday May 18, 2014

Saturday May 17; A pleasant cool spring day. I drove to Bill's for breakfast. I ordered the Super Breakfast because I am feeding my pneumonia. Today was an easy day for Bob and Nancy. I took a long afternoon nap and spent some time reading. I did fire up my ACAD Lite and starting drawing our new condo. As soon as I have the rooms laid out to scale I will see how to arrange various pieces of furniture in each room. About 1730 we got in the Taurus and picked up Nancy's friend Kathi. We had dinner at Brann's. Tonight instead of sitting in the bar was ate in the main lounge. We all had the sizzler. We gave Brann's Main Lounge a C. It does not get dark until 2100 so we spent some time riding around the neighborhood. We are going to miss Ottawa Hills. Sunday May 18: A bright sunny day with temps in the low 60s. I drove to Kava House for coffee and scones. Spent most of the morning reading the GRP. I did take my Sunday afternoon nap and then I packed for our trip to Mackinac Island tomorrow. It did not take long. The sprinklers went off this afternoon. The sprinkler man' setting was off by 12 hours. The system should have gone off at 4:30 AM and not 4 PM. This is a good argument for the 24 hr clock. I took my last pill this morning and I hope all this medicine will lead to a speedy recovery. I have really been taking it easy. Nancy is fixing her world famous scrambled eggs for dinner tonight. We will watch 60' and then a netflix show.

No comments: