Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tuesday May 27, 2014

The first summer holiday is over. Weather wise it was a beautiful holiday. Today I continue my rest period before resuming my exercise routine. I feel fine but Nancy would kill me if I started exercising before two weeks. Using this criteria I can start on Thursday. This morning I did sleep in until 0800. After breakfast I got on the bike and headed to the Kava House for coffee and the WSJ. Not much in the news lately that is of interest to me. When I got home I headed to Macatawa Bank. With all the security problems that keep popping up I decided to take a Money Market fund offline. I was worried because I did a dumb thing yesterday. I opened a link before checking if it was ok. I talked to my guru about changing my email password and he told me that it was not necessary. He was not very encouraging. He said that the phish folks would soon find my new password. Is nothing sacred? I did take an afternoon nap. After I spent some time using my ACAD software to see if our furniture will fit in the new condo. I measured all the rooms in the condo and also the furniture we are keeping. We had a light dinner and then read the GRP and watched a NCIS rerun. We headed upstairs early. It was very hot, 79. Tomorrow our AC gets checked out. May 27, 1938: From the diary of James Lee Sanborn of Ossineke, Mi. Great grandfather Sanborn has been spending a lot of time in his garden. Yesterday he planted Kukes and Mush mellows (his words). Today he spent the morning in the garden and then worked in the post office in the afternoon.

No comments: