Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday December 4, 2013

My easy day did not start well. First the toilet backed up and I had quite a cleanup job. A light bulb burned out in bedroom and I could not find a replacement. It was almost 0930 when I pulled into Bill's. I had their oatmeal and spent some time reading the WSJ. The problems between China and its neighbors along the East and South China Seas could become serious. China is starting to flex its muscle and as the largest country in the world it has plenty of muscle. They are also trying to dislodge the US dollars as the world's currency. If this is accomplished it will have a serious impact on our economy. After breakfast I stopped at Rylee's and bought some light bulbs. I took the long ride home. I pedaled around Reeds Lake. Nancy had to work at the Gardens this afternoon. My feet get cold when I spend over an hour on my bike. This afternoon I turned on my electric blanket took my book and spent about 30 minutes trying to get the feet warm. It worked. It has been a dark, gloomy day. Ms P and I were just finishing our walk when it started to rain. We are having a light dinner and then will watch some TV. TNT has a new series starting tonight so we might watch that. Despite the gloom I did get my 30 minutes in today.

No comments: