Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tuesday December 10, 2013

We had a light snow over night. I shoveled at 0500 and then went back to bed. I overslept and did not get up until 0730. I had some big packages to mail today so I did not drive to the MAC. After my swim and calisthenics I headed to the post office. For security I put the packages in the trunk. When I went to open the trunk it was frozen. So I got back in the car and headed home. I got out my long extension chord and a hair blower. It worked. I drove back to the post office and mailed the packages. It was snowing hard so I decided to put money in the meter and have my coffee at the Kava House. I am having trouble keeping my feet warm. So before I could finish the WSJ I headed home to warm up the feet. I have never had this big a problem keeping my feet warm. I know that my Grandfather Hughes had the same problem. He would heat a brick in the fireplace and then put it in a steel cage and put the cage under the covers at the foot of the bed. My Grandmother told me that once he had set fire to the sheet. My Grandfather's problem was diabetes. In the early afternoon I shoveled the walk. We had about 1" since morning. I spent some time before heading down for dinner. Nancy fixed beans and rice. It was very good. After watching the news we all headed outside to shovel the walk. The snow keeps coming. I watched NCIS. I started to watch NCIS, LA but headed upstairs at 2130. NCIS, LA is phony macho.

No comments: