Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday December 17, 2013

The snow continues. I shoveled at 0500 and again at noon. I will shovel once again after the evening news. I am having a problem finding a place to put the snow. The snow banks are too high. Nancy and I drove together to the MAC this morning. I did my swim and calisthenics and then walked over to Starbucks in Breton Village for my coffee. The WSJ today had an interesting article about how childhood asthma and allergies might be eliminated if folks just had a dog. Interesting! Is nothing scared! I have been taking a multi vitamin for years. Now they are saying that they are useless. Whenever I read about a bankruptcy I am appalled how much the lawyers are milking this system. The Detroit bankruptcy is costing millions in attorney fees. Some fees are as high as $600 per hour. What man is worth $600 per hour. The Madoff attorney fees are over $100M. I once heard that attorneys are hired to resolve a dispute between two parties by depleting the resources of both parties. This afternoon I took the lights back to Rylee's that I purchased yesterday. A helpful employee explained to me the different colors that the lights come in. I got the right color. I also got some stop mail forms at the post office. After a short nap I started writing this blog. It is now 1744 and as soon as I finish I am heading downstairs for dinner. Nancy is fixing a chicken dish in the crock pot. It smells good. NCIS on TV tonight. We also got a paper copy of the GRP. Life is good.

No comments: