Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday December 9, 2013

We had about 3 inches of snow on the ground at 0500. I shoveled the drive and walk. The snow was very light so shoveling was a breeze. I drove to the MAC. After the MAC I drove to Breton Village for a quick cup of coffee. I took the car into Grand Rapids Chemical to have a new coat of paint sealer put on. Because of the snow they had a lot of cancellations. They put 4 guys on my car and I was done in 40 minutes. When I got home I shoveled the walk, again. This afternoon I had an eye doctor appointment. My eyes are healthy but my prescription changed and so I had to get new glasses. When I got home I drove Nancy to Costco to pick up a prescription. We had a light dinner and then watched some TV. We are now watching "Major Crimes" on TNT. I like this show.

No comments: