Friday, December 20, 2013

Thursday December 19, 2013

I started the day shoveling. So what is new! Nancy and I left for the MAC around 0730 for our Thursday morning swim. After the MAC I walked over to Breton Village for my coffee. I took my time reading because Kim was cleaning the house. I got home about 1300 and had a quick lunch. Nancy is getting worried about the weather on Sunday so she wanted to see if we could change our departure to Saturday. We drove to the airport and were told that we had to check online. It does not look promising. When we got home Nancy checked with Delta and they said no problem changing to Saturday. It only costs an additional $400. We declined. We stopped at Costco so Nancy could pick up a prescription. I have never seen the store so crowded on a Thursday. Nancy and I had dinner at Leo's with Hal and Karen Horlings. We have never had a bad meal at Leo's. It is our favorite. On our drive home we noted that it had started to rain. If the rain freezes we are in for some deep trouble.

No comments: