Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday August 30, 2011

We are anticipating another nice day in GR. It has been a great August. I did some quick wake up exercises then I had a piece of toast with PB. The traffic was kind of heavy on my pedal to the MAC. I think several area private schools are open.

The MAC was empty. I did my 15'-15'-15' routine. The swimming pool was crowded. But I lucked out and did not have to share a lane. I wonder if once school starts that I will be able to swim in the morning between 0900 and 1000. They sometimes have classes scheduled.

After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. Tuesday is a free refill day so I order a smaller size and get it refilled. Us old folks must watch our pennies. I read both the WSJ and DFP. Although I spent 90 minutes reading the papers I did not find any article that I would want to comment on. I got home about 1330 and had a quick lunch.

I ran several errands and at 1600 got ready for Meijer Gardens. Nancy and I are working the concert. My job was to take tickets and Nancy was selling tickets. I worked from 1630 to 1930. I was surprised at the number of folks I knew who were attending the concert. The Tuesday night concerts are free to members and anyone who purchases a ticket to the gardens. Tuesday night features local talent. Nancy fixed a picnic basket. I purchased a beer and ate my picnic lunch. We watched the entire concert. We got home at 2130. After a quick reading of the GRP we headed to bed.

No comments: