Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday August 3, 2011

It was very hot and humid today. I had a full afternoon planned so I would not be able to take a late afternoon walk for bike ride. Instead after I finished my MAC routine I jumped in the pool and swam 30 minutes. As I age I appreciate the benefits of swimming.

I did read the WSJ and DFP at the Kava House. I had to sit outside because they had the AC jacked up too high. I think running the AC full blast is unhealthy.

I did not get home until 1400. I had a quick lunch and then started packing for our CA trip. We had left overs for dinner. Our reefer is now empty.

This afternoon Nancy talked to Veronica and Missy. I had a long talk with Debbie. Nancy and I both agree on how much we like to talk to our children. Keep the calls coming kids. We love you all.

We headed upstairs early because the taxi is picking us up at 0415. We will be in CA before noon.

No comments: