Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday August 29, 2011

Monday morning and I get up at 0700. Today I do my rowing and other exercises at home. When done I take a quick shower. This morning Nancy and Bob are taking AJ to Meijer Gardens. We get to the gardens a little after 0900. We spent 100 minutes in the Gardens. AJ had a good time. She played in the wading pool and got thoroughly soaked. Nancy brought a change of clothes. We got home about 1100.

Today Nancy is having lunch with Linda Moleski. I got on my retro and pedaled to the MAC. I ran my 15' and then did dead lifts and chinups. I shave my head on Mondays and today was no exception. I got home about 1300.

Missy and AJ left for Ohio about 1600. I think Ms P was very worried that she would be left behind. She perked up when I put her in the car.

For dinner I had a bowl of oatmeal that Nancy prepared yesterday. I really like the oatmeal after it has aged for 24 hours. We watched several reruns of Law and Order and read the GRP before heading to bed at 2130.

No comments: