Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wednesday August 24, 2011

The alarm goes off at 0550 and I get up and get ready for Breakfast Club. Today's speaker was a local stock broker who said don't panic and everything is going to be ok. We had a sparse crowd.

The breakfast was especially good. We had specially prepared scrambled eggs and French toast. They also had some home made bread. It was very good.

We had a heavy rain last night but I am determined to cut the grass. After BC I stopped at the Kava House and speed read the papers. About 1000 I started mowing the grass. I finished about 1300. I had a quick lunch and then headed downtown to an appointment with my skin doctor.

The skin doctor put some liquid nitrogen on several spots. She also took samples of two spots to try and identify them.

I finished the oatmeal for dinner tonight. We watched some TV and read the papers before heading to bed.

No comments: