Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday August 18, 2011

It was another sunny day in GR. Today I started my new routine. I do 15' of rowing, run for 15' and swim for 15'. On Tuesdays and Thursdays during the summer the pool is empty most of the morning.

After the MAC I headed to the Kava House to read the papers. I had to cut short my reading because at 1400 Nancy and I meet with our broker. We get downtown about 1345 and we are talking to the broker at exactly 1400. Bob and Nancy are holding their own financially. We spent over a hour in the broker's office.

When we got home I tried to get caught up on my blogs. I need a rainy day because who can stay inside when the sun is shining.

For dinner we headed to Great Lakes Shipping. We sat outside. They did not have entertainment.

We watched a little TV and read the GRP before heading to bed about 2100. I hope everyone is getting their 30 in?

No comments: