Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunday August 21, 2011

The power came on at 0130. I now have to reset all the clocks in the house including the coffee pot and sprinklers. We got up at 0700 and at 0800 we were swimming our laps. Nancy swam 1,500 yards and I lost count. After swimming we headed to Meijer's for gas and groceries. Nancy did fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast.

I took my Sunday nap. At 1730 we got in the Taurus and headed to Meijer Gardens for a concert. Jeff Daniels was the featured artist. I did not know what to expect. They had an opening act that was quite good. Jeff Daniels came on at 2000 and performed for 90 minutes. Both Nancy and I agreed that He was a great entertainer. I liked both his music and jokes. It was a beautiful evening and the place was crowded. We have attended four concerts this year and the weather at all concerts has been great. We got home at 2200 and headed right to bed.

No comments: