Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monday August 22, 2011

Readers of this blog already know that Monday morning is my busiest morning of the week. After finishing at the MAC I pedaled over to the Kava House to read the papers. Monday was another beautiful day so I decided to go kayaking on Reeds Lake. I spent about 90 minutes paddling. There was a downside to my kayak excursion. I noticed the leaves on the trees were showing some color. Not much but just enough to remind one that summer does not last forever.

Nancy made a big pot of oatmeal for dinner. Actually she made enough oatmeal so I could have some on Wednesday. She put what I didn't eat in the fridge. The oatmeal was the pinhead oatmeal we found in Scotland. It was great.

We spent a typical evening at home. We read the GRP and watched some TV. I did take a 1 mile walk before retiring.

No comments: