Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday June 7, 2011

Ms P and I slept in until 0530. It was 76 when we went outside. The temperature is expected to get to 93 today. Heat advisories are in place.

After I completed my at home routine I decided not to go to the MAC. Instead I took a bike ride around Reeds Lake (2 times). I had pedaled 11 miles by the time I got to the Kava House. I was real sweaty from the heat so I sat outside away from the AC. I got home about 1200. After a speedy lunch I grabbed Ms P and headed to the beauty shop. Ms P is getting her summer do today.

While Ms P was in the beauty shop I visited Grand Rapids Bicycle Company. I bought a high visibility shirt and a pair of padded bike gloves. I next stopped a Meijer's to get some sun screen. I got home about 1330. At 1340 the beauty shop said Ms P was ready. I picked her up and brought her home. Nancy was surprised at how much fur they had removed. I think Ms P looks cool.

Nancy wanted me to pick up a book at the OH Library for her. I got on my bike and picked up the book. I then pedaled around Reeds Lake. I have just finished reading all the material for tomorrows GRBA meeting.

It was 93 at 1800. We had a light dinner and Nancy spent the rest of the evening talking to Apple about her email. She lost her email service and Apple or ATT were not much help. I emailed my guru and asked for his help. Computers, we have a love/hate relationship with them.

No comments: