Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday June 5, 2011

Sunday morning and Ms P and I slept in until 0500. It is going to be another warm sunny day. Nancy and I went swimming, followed by our trip to Meijer's. I bought gas today and it was $4.11 per gallon. I also returned 48 bottles. I think MI's bottle bill has worked well.

Of course Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I also took my Sunday nap. After the nap I grabbed my clipboard and continued inspecting street lights. If finished about 1700. Nancy is grilling hot dogs for dinner. We will finish reading the GRP, watch 60 minutes and then head to bed to finish our books. Nancy must have her book finished soon because Wed is book club.

Today I watched GR lip dub and "You Tube". It was great and I highly recommend anyone with any ties to GR to watch it.

No comments: