Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday June 24, 2011

Today is officially the first Friday of summer. It was real cool last night. Today rain is not forecast but the temperatures will still be only in the 60s. I finished my exercises at home and then instead of going to the MAC, I rode my bike 15 miles. I ended up at the Kava House.

I got home about 1300 and after a quick lunch, I fired up the mower and stated cutting the lawn. I started at 1400 and finished at 1700. Nancy and I had dinner at Panera Bread. After dinner we stopped the Dollar Tree and then Kohl's. Kohl's was having their super duper sale but I could not find anything that I needed. We came home and watched some TV. I did take a 1.25 mile walk. Nancy went to bed at 2100 but I stayed downstairs and started watching a Jason Bourne movie. I think it was the first. I love those movies.

No comments: