Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friday June 3, 2011

Man it is Friday morning already. How come on the nicest part of the year the days go so fast. It is not fair. This morning I did not deviate from my schedule. The WSJ loves to write about the flaws in the President's Health care plan. This morning was no exception. Today is another warm dry day. I hope that the fields are dry enough so farmers can get their planting done. It has been a very wet spring. Speaking of weather it has been warmer in GR than in CA. I fact I think CA is downright cold.

Today is grass cutting day. I had trouble getting my new mower started today. I went inside and read the manual. I tried again to no avail. Finally I figured out that I was holding the self propel bar and not the power bar. I felt stupid. Our grass continues to grow at a record pace. However, with the recent dry days I might have to turn the sprinklers on.

We stayed home for dinner tonight. Nancy grilled hamburger. We had a relaxing evening at home. I watched Kelly's Heroes for the 14th time on the Military channel.

No comments: