Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thursday June 2, 2011

Ms P and I are in a groove as it relates to our morning routine. I usually get to the Kava House about 1130 and today was no exception. This week the WSJ has had some very interesting articles. I find the development of Mongolia's coal resources to be especially interesting. They do not appear intimated by their big neighbor. I read the articles on the bail out of Greece but I don't know if I fully understand it. Of course who knows how the Middle East will shake out.

I had a busy morning and did not have lunch until 1330. This afternoon I took my clipboard and started walking around the neighborhood inspecting the street lights. It was a great afternoon for a walk. The City says there are 53 ornamental street lights in the OHN. I think I inspected about 30.

This evening Nancy and I headed to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. We sat outside and listened to their Thursday night entertainer. This year they have a young man and his guitar. It was ok. I continue to watch Civil War Week on the History channel.

No comments: