Tuesday, October 3, 2023

September 26, 2023

 Tuesday September 26, 2023

Blog time 1550 on Thursday 28 Oct

I had some difficulty sleeping because of my dental work.  I got up and took 2 pain pills.  That helped.

I have not talked about Missy and AJ’s big adventure.  Missy has enrolled AJ in a special school in San Diego.  It is about a two hour drive from LA.  Missy spends the evenings in an Extended Stay hotel.  Missy say the school is a good fit for AJ.

Today I followed my normal Tuesday routine.  Up at 0730, oatmeal breakfast, bike 5 miles to MVP and then after my calisthenics I pedal 2 miles to Forest Hill Foods.  

Purchase a bagel and Starbucks coffee.  Read the Detroit and Alpena News before heading home.  Total miles 9.5.

More activities:

Lunch, do some chores and then a nap.

Attend Happy Hour and then have dinner in Main Dining Hall.

We watched a Netflix show.  I cannot remember the name.

Nancy headed to bed at 2200. I stayed up and read the WSJ.

No comments: