Monday, October 23, 2023

October 21, 2023

Saturday October 21, 2023

Blog time 1315 sitting in office.

Saturday Morning.  We were up at 0715.  Both had a good night's sleep.

It was raining with temperature in high 30s.  Coldest morning in weeks.

Dressed and headed to "The Gathering Place".  The restaurant was crowded.  Nancy order her usual "Western Omelette" with raisin toast and I had oatmeal a scrambled egg and raisin toast. As always the food was good.

After breakfast we took our weekly ride through Ada Village ending up at the Kraft Ave Panera.  We got our free coffee and a croissant.

It was still raining when we got home so probably no bike ride today.  At home Nancy started the laundry.  Today is clean sheets day.  We stripped the bed and put on clean sheets.  What a chore, we will ask the cleaning folk who clean every two weeks if we could pay them to put on clean sheets.

This afternoon I took a short nap.  For dinner tonight we had a frozen custard at Culver's.  It was good.

Tonight we watched two episodes of "Young Wallander".  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and read the screwed up WSJ.

I am completing this blog on Monday morning.  I cannot recall who Facetimed us this weekend.  I think we talked with Missy, Debbie and Alessandra.  But who knows?

Today I did watch some of the UM/MSU game.  Is UM good or MSU bad?  I really have lost interest.

  

No comments: