Thursday, October 26, 2023

October 25, 2023

Wednesday October 25, 2023

Blog time 1630 sitting in den.  Writing blog on Laptop.

It was dark and gloomy when got up at 0730.  Hard to believe but the temperature was in 60s all day.  Daylight not until 0809.  DST ends November 5.

Light sprinkles on our drive to MVP.  Nancy did her swim.  Today is my easy day so I did the routine at 50%.

Gloomy and rainy when we headed to Panera.  Bought our coffee and croissants.  Spent some time reading the morning papers on our iPads.  Panera was empty.

Today we had an auto adjuster come at 1300 to make an estimate on repair cost for Escape.  I thought his estimate was reasonable.

After the adjuster left we drove through heavy rain to Great Clips so Nancy could get her hair cut.  They did a great job Nancy  looks great.

The cleaning crew cleans our apartment tomorrow.  We spent time picking up.

This afternoon I took a short nap.  No Bike ride today.

We attended Happy Hour and had dinner in the Dining Room.  Nancy had the shrimp cocktail and I had salmon with a salad.

Tonight we watched Death in Paradise.  Like this show but I think we have seen them all.

Nancy headed to bed at 2130.  I stayed up and read the WSJ.  I was in bed by 2200.  

 

No comments: