Thursday, October 19, 2023

October 18, 2023

 Wednesday October 18, 2023

Blog time 1630 sitting in office.

Up once again at 0730.  Sun rise not until 0800. 

Nancy already had her swim suit on.  I fixed oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast before dressing.  

MVP was not crowded today.  Once again Nancy did not have to wait to get a swim lane.  Being Wednesday my easy day I did my calisthenics at 50%.  

After MVP we headed to Panera.  I was hungry so ordered two scones to share.  Love scones!

After Panera we stopped at Sheldon Cleaners.  Cold weather is coming so I left my favorite Pea Coat to get is cleaned.

This afternoon Nancy attended a piano concert.  It was a nice sunny day so I took a seven mile bike ride, followed by a nap.

This evening we attended 1700-1800 Happy Hour.  Lately Happy Hour has been well attended, 18-20 folks.  

For dinner Nancy had shrimp cocktail, I had the dinner special, ham with beans and rice.  We split a scoop of vanilla ice scream for dessert.

Tonight we watched two episodes of “Young Wallander”.  Great show.

Nancy headed to bed at 2130.  I stayed up and tried to read the WSJ.  The Journal has changed its digital format.  The change is terrible.

This and that:

The GOP still cannot pick a leader.  We badly need a third party.

A lot of misinformation regarding the Middle East.  I heard President Biden’ new conference and I thought it went well.

The fall colors are now at their peak.  Beautiful!  No signs of frost in the next week.



No comments: