Wednesday, October 18, 2023

October 17, 2023

 Tuesday October 17, 2023

Blog time 1645 sitting in office

Up at 0730.  Fixed myself a yogurt parfait for breakfast.  Also did my at home leg raises, push ups and pull-ups.

No swim for Nancy today.  Treadmill and stationary bike are her Tuesday and Thursday routines.

MVP was not crowded.  Did pushups, pull/chins ups and rode     the stationary bike for 10 minutes.  I am still recovering from my cold so no outside activities.

After the workout I showered.  We had our morning coffee as usual at Panera.

Came straight home after Panera.  Today is good grooming day.  I shaved my head and face before a quick nap.

Tonight we attended Happy Hour followed by dinner in the main dining a room.  I had a burger, sans bun, and Nancy had her usual shrimp cocktail.

Tonight we watched two episodes of “Young Wallander”.  Debbie called, she is ready to make a big announcement soon on her future. Stay tuned.

After Wallander, Nancy headed to bed. I stayed up and read the WSJ.  Once again the Middle East dominates the news.


No comments: