Tuesday, October 17, 2023

October 16, 2023

 Monday Oct 16, 2023

Slept in until 0745, Nancy already had her swim suit on. I did my at home calisthenics at 50% and then fixed an oatmeal breakfast. I am still recovering from cold.

MVP was not crowded.  As soon as I got dressed in work out clothes checked the pool and Nancy was already swimming.  No wait today for a lane.

After my routine I showered and put on lotion.  We then headed to Panera for our morning coffee.

We spent some time after our coffee running errands.  First stop was Fitzgerald’s.  Picked up a pair of dress trousers.  Next we headed to Meijer so I could pick up a prescription.  Nancy was starving so we stopped at Forest Hill Foods.  Nancy got a chicken breast and some baked beans.  I helped her eat the beans.  They were delicious.

This afternoon I took a nap.  No bike today. 

We attended Happy Hour and then had dinner in the dining room.  Nancy, as usual, had the shrimp cocktail and I had soup with a salad.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Young Wallander”. I thought it was great, Nancy not so much.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and read WSJ.

The news outlets have been bombarding us with reports from the Middle East.  I am surprised at the our woke generation blaming Israel.  The woke folks have caused disruptions at colleges.  Good to see Harvard Alums telling college no gifts or jobs for protestors.

No comments: