Monday, October 9, 2023

October 3, 2023

 Tuesday October 3, 2023

Blog time 1630 sitting in office.

I am way behind so decided to start fresh today.

Up at 0730.  The sun was just coming, 0742.  Nancy got ready for her MVP visit.  Today she walks the treadmill and pedals a stationary bike.  She left at 0800.

Lately I have been doing all my calisthenics, except chin ups, at home.  No oatmeal breakfast today.  After the calisthenics I pu on bike clothes and pedaled the 5 miles to MVP.  Temp was in high 50s when I started and was almost 70 when I arrived.  Today is going to be a hot one, high 80s.

I completed my chin-ups in under 15 minutes.  Put jacket back on and pedaled 2 miles to Forest Hills Foods.  Today I bought a yogurt parfait, complete with granola and blueberries.  I love the parfait but is must be loaded with calories.  Read the Michigan papers and also bought a paper copy of the WSJ.  I wanted to compare the digital against the paper.  The paper WSJ cost $3.00 which seem outrageous.  

Got home at 1230, total miles 9.5, shaved and showered and got ready for 1420 dentist appointment.  No lunch today.

When I arrived at the Dentist office I was informed that my appointment was not until Oct 23.  Bummer! 

Left Dentist office and headed to Burton Car wash.  Got the Escape cleaned inside and out.  We are using the Escape to take some neighbors to a party tomorrow at the Downtown University Club.

After the car wash I stopped at Fitzgerald’s.  I bought a pair of dress pants.  First purchase of nice clothing in over a year.

Blog resumes on Monday October 9.  Once again I am way behind.

Tonight we had dinner in the dining room.  I cannot remember what we watched on the internet tonight.

Nancy headed to bed at 2130 and I stayed up and read the WSJ.

No comments: