Sunday, October 15, 2023

October 14, 2023

 Saturday October 14, 2023

Blog time 1150 on Sunday the 15th.

I spent a miserable night, typical cold, with runny nose etc.

Usually we have breakfast at “The Gathering Place”.  Not today.  I spent most of the day in bed.  I did walk downstairs to the Harbor Cafe and got us a coffee at 0900. My only venture outside the apartment today.

Tylenol was my medicine of choice.  Downed one every 4 hours.  I also drank plenty of water.

Towards the end of the day I started feeling better.  Had a chicken lean cuisine dinner.  

Tonight we watched an episode of “Bergerac” staring John Nettles of “Midsomer Murder” fame.  An ok show.

Nancy headed to bed at 2200. I stayed up and read the WSJ.      

I am surprised at the number of folks in US supporting Hamas.  Clearly Hamas started the invasion.  

Will Harvard ever regain any credibility?  The Woke generation is stupid.



No comments: