Wednesday, September 20, 2023

September 19, 2023

 Tuesday September 19, 2023

Blog time 2130, sitting in den.

Slept in until 0730.  Nancy was already up and dressed.  She left for MVP before I had my breakfast.

I did my at home calisthenics and then fixed  oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast.  Temp was in 40s so I dressed in 4 layers for my trip 5 mile bike trip to MVP.  

Today I attached a speedometer app that was on my iPhone to bike.  It provided a nice map of my route but was a power hog.  Ran out of power before I got home.  Deleted app.

At MVP I did my pull/chin-up routine before biking to Forest Hills Foods.  At FHF I bought donut and Starbucks coffee.  Read the Michigan papers before heading home.  Total bike miles today = 10.

Yogurt with granola lunch.  Finished the afternoon with nap.

We attended Happy Hour before having dinner in main dining area.  Tonight I had the salmon and Nancy had shrimp cocktail.  For dessert I had a scope of ice cream and Nancy had apple pie.

We watched an episode of “The Commander”.  Nancy headed to bed and I did some work on blog.

It is now 2145 and I hope to have the WSJ read before 2200.  Did not happen.  Bed time tonight 2230.

  

No comments: