Tuesday, September 19, 2023

September 18, 2023

 Monday September 18, 2023

Blog time 1645 sitting in office.

Up at 0730.  Sunrise today 0726. Temperature was a cool 45 but with sun.

Nancy headed out at 0830 for MVP for her treadmill/stationary bike routine.   She really misses her Monday morning swim.

I did all my calisthenics except pull/chin ups.  After I got on bike and pedaled 5 miles to MVP.  I did my chin-ups and pull-ups.

Pedaled 2 miles to Forest Hill Foods.  I bought Starbucks coffee and a yogurt parfait.  Read the Alpena and Detroit News.  Left for the 2 mile ride home at 1230.  Total miles = 10.

At home showered and then started errands.  I want to buy a lap counter,  a bike handlebar holder for my iPhone, granola and wine.  I was only successful purchasing the handlebar holder at Dunham’s.  I will put the holder on my bike and use a speedometer app on the phone.

Nancy has a 1420 dentist appointment.  She is getting a new crown.

As soon as Nancy got home we headed to Forest Hills Foods.  I was able to get granola and wine.

We attended Happy Hour tonight followed by dinner in the main dining room.  We ate with our next door neighbors the Reese’s.  My sister, Helen, is friends with David.

Tonight we watched a show on the British Spy Kim Philly.  Not very good.


No comments: